Thursday, January 29, 2009

Week 2


My design company is Splash Design. The concept for this came to me as I was trying to think of a design company name. I was trying to think of something clever relating to music originally, and as I was trying to think up something, the name "Splash Design" popped in my head. I thought it sounded pretty good, so I wrote it down and continued to try to think of something related to music. When nothing came, I settled on the splash idea. Not only is the name simple, but it instantly evokes ideas of logos that would relate to it. I thought about drops of water and cresting waves, and decided to pursue the water drop idea. I found an image of a water drop, and made a simplified illustration of it, which became my logo.

1 comment:

  1. Logo? Description of concept, craft and composition of logo?

    ReplyDelete