Thursday, January 15, 2009

Week 1

I chose this photo because I have quick access to it from Facebook. It was taken in Honors Science last year. It is also the only good photo of me on Facebook that doesn't have someone else in it. I used this template because it is pretty well balanced and straightforward. 

I am Mike Uher. I am from Evergreen Park, Illinois, and have lived in the same house my whole life. I enjoy listening to music, playing guitar, playing video games, especially old ones, watching football, and doing a lot of other things. I am a graphic design major, and became interested in the field during high school. 

One thing that makes me the happiest is going out with friends and just having a good time. This differs from what gets me the most excited or "pumped up"- that would be football.

I come from a family of four in Evergreen Park. I have one older brother. My dad is a painter/drummer and my mom works at Saint Xavier University.

The last time i was tested was the first day of class this semester. There wasn't an actual test in the class, which is Spanish, but I hadn't listened to Spanish or spoken it in almost four years, and the instructor said two words in English all class. In this respect, this was a test.

The reasons I get out of bed in the morning differ with what time of the year it is. For example, I get out of bed in the morning during the semester because I have a responsibility to attend class. If I didn't get out of bed, I wouldn't attend class, and I would flunk out. During breaks, I get out of bed to see what the day will bring (Will I think of a really good chord progression or riff, will I go out with friends, will I simply lounge around and watch TV all day, etc.)

The question of how I get what I want is also conditional. I really believe in helping myself, so if I want to get some food or something, I generally make it myself. If I simply want something, I usually just ask nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment